Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Truth

This man has got me havin
flashbacks, urgent recalls
got me remembering
lovin and love making
its sweet effervescent
filling me like
compressed vapor, squeezed into
confined space, got me full
mentally full
stuffed, overloaded and uncomfortable
with anticipation rising intently
just from the remembering

oh, the memory

unbelievable what you do to me
15 years and still fresh, razor sharp
just focused anew
crisp like clean waters and
trickling, drip dropping, splattering against
bare skin, fingers wide open
hands and palms upturned
fully consumed, overflowing
grasping and clinging

my man is the truth

causing muscle memory to respond
to the sound of his voice over
cellular waves, yielding the same
bodily tremors at the suggestion
mere mention
of future promised engagement, slowly exhaling
to regain composure
mind filled with
sudden promise of
unity and separation
flash heat and cool chill
making music with this most
intimate instrument, this most
sensual vital vessel
reserved for his
personal playground

my man is the truth.

No comments: