Friday, December 22, 2006

Manness

Manness.

Wrapped in bittersweet
dark chocolate
stinging the roof of my mouth
activating eyes stinging
and mouth watering
longing for the
taste of you

Manness.
Wrapped in
luscious dark caramel
warmed by the
pure heat of my desire
molded between
these soft palms
pressed firm and thick
becoming
hard and solidified
as I breathe light
to cool the molten form
my breath sweet, released softly
against the statuesque state
like soft wind upon
your body
staring deeply
into your eyes
burning timbers of
future dream, future generations
golden life wrapped
within the core of us

You are deep.
A never ending caramel well
bittersweet dark chocolate
swooning midnight gloss
releasing an everlasting
effervescent glow

Your inherent powerful vibration
stimulating my very being
keeping me forever
fixated upon you

Manness. Iridescent.
Manness.

No comments: