Friday, December 29, 2006

Sexy Back

You know, you brought me back
released me and inspired me
reunited me with womanhood and
all it's delightful secrets
reminded me of the little delicacies
contained within this feminine glory

I love being a woman

You know, you made me shine
skin glowing and sparkling
I feel my flow
stretch my hands out wide
and watch my colors spread out, perculate and splurge
mixing and separating
a never ending waterfall of blessed hues

You know, you brought my sexy back
subtle smile at your suggested hints
tilted body leaning into your sway
maneuvering myself with feline prowess
enjoying flirtation, sliding cute phrases and
intimate encouragement your way

You know, you brought creativity to me
my mind stirring up lewd and luscious thoughts
unmentionable wants churning my pit into somersaults
loosening tongue lingo in your presence
sliding written word prowess into your lap

You know you brought my sexy back

*I have been wanting to incorporate this phrase for the longest - Forgive me ya'll, I love this song*

1 comment:

Kai said...

hi kai
thanks 4 stopping by...
we have the same name..is that wonderful?

bttw i remember going to rochester in ny when i was little

it was nice meeting u..

p.s. i love your blog