Monday, December 04, 2006

New Threshold

That one look
a suggestive glance
three simple whispered words and
a gliding palm
inching every slowly
toward my precious temple

Concentration shattered
immediately reversing the decision
upheld morals and ideas dissipating
resistance steadily evaporating, fading
diminishing quickly leaving me open

Lips against my collar
causing heat to surge through my neck
pounding pulse, indicating
racing blood, rushing, swimming
creating slight headache and
gentle physical ache

Open lips
gasping for air
muttering your name
searching without abandon
needing to find their counterparts to
still the sudden urgent tingling
in the roof of my mouth

Causing shivers under your
very touch, warm breath
clouding my senses
opening the natural faucet of
desire and seduction
luring you and
welcoming your guided entry
yielding to this
new threshold of sensation....

No comments: