Friday, December 29, 2006

Silent Attempt

How did I feel to you
tell me
did you notice the softness of my body
the fullness of me
did you recognize my mounted pressure against
the lean swerve of you

Was it alien and foreign or
did I feel like home?

What could I have done
what should I have said
did the warmth of me send a clear signal
uninterrupted and static free?

Maybe I could've pressed harder
made sure my blossoms left a
carved imprint into your heart
or probably should have
opened my mouth and let it spill out
clarified my desired intent

but we both know
that is something I
would never do

So, did my message come across to you
were you able to properly decode it
translate my desperate meaning
for what it was worth?

or did my secret attempt to
reach you end up
misjudged, abandoned and unwanted?

No comments: