Monday, December 04, 2006

Descriptive Want

Scrumptious, the very sight of you
excites me, anticipation rises
expectations mount, I want a
nibble or just a
small taste
give me a little sample
a morsel to
roll around my tongue

Delicious, I find you
nicely delectable
can't get enough, got an
insatiable area only you can
satisfy, tender space only you
can fulfill
only your special touch
can calm

Wonderful, I think your
beautiful, sexy as hell
masculine and firm, the
small of your stomach
pulses beneath my touch
the tender swath of skin
upholds against my gentle press

Sensual, your hips feel
heavenly, press fitted against mine
secret hollow comforting
this private desire
tender moments while instinctively you
stare and seek
incredible fulfillment at the
soft velvet of my pinnacle

Luscious, your lips feel so
powerful and full
laid against the side of my waist
or along the inner ridge
of my thigh
applying moist distribution
of demonstrable love

Complete, you seem so
full to me, fine and confident
unified and whole
needing no one else
applying your attention
solely to me

No comments: