Thursday, December 28, 2006

Still

I can still hear him
his voices carries in my head
hoarse and dry
thick with emotion and want
promising me forever
the sound moves me
breaks my resolve and
loosens the very core of my being

I can still feel him
lips pressed against the shell of my ear
moving slowly to the top of my neck
arms wrapped firmly around me
drawing me in
hands gently pressing and lightly stroking
pressed flat against the small of my belly
understanding the swell of my body
his simple touch and exploration
causing me to catch my breath and
close my eyes
bite my tongue and
ride his tidal wave

I can still taste him
lingering on each and every bud
his sweetness so addictive
overwhelming me
arousing an innate yearning hunger
an insatiable craving for him

I can wait
with my eyes closed, my body still
my mouth shut
I can wait
because I am still with him

No comments: