Monday, December 04, 2006

Don't Mind Waiting

I'm waiting for you, baby
glancing at the door whenever
there is a creak or sound
holding my breath
anticipating you

But, no, don't rush
I will gladly wait
Just the mere thought of you
leaves me full, complete
satisfied and sustained
able to hold on and
remain contained
until you return

You are worth the wait
so attentive, you have
studied my natural flow
chartered my rhythmic hum
determined the keys to play that
strike my sensual chords

Got me purring out
intimate melodies I never knew
flowed within
leaving me aching for your
intimate touch, firm grasp
detailed approach and
continuous climactic yield

My mind is already spinning.

So I'll wait
patiently
for your arrival.
Take your time, handle your business
when you are ready, prepared,
then please, baby
come to me

No comments: