Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Elevator

The simple melody of your voice
messed me up and
planted me to my spot

Runnin late, as usual
I slide breathlessly into the elevator
hoping that time will stop or
i can slip into the office, I stand unnoticed
in the elevator corner
between shifting feet and uncomfortable bodies
pressed tightly together

Then, I heard it
a deep flowing chuckle
a whispered "wassup"
soft, smooth
pouring over me like warmed honey
clinging to me, sticking, ringing in my head

I didn't want to turn around,
put face to such a beautiful voice
how could it not
disappoint
no matter how fine you actually were

So I stood still
wondering what that voice sounded like
calling my name in
the middle of the night
whispering, responding
filling me with promised innuendos
and stimulating me with
pure word play
charging my inner women
calling to her
coaxing her delayed response
hesitant bloom
engorging her every orifice causing
earth shattering release
by the simple sound of your voice

I couldn't move
watched my destination come and go
stood still in the corner of that elevator
waiting, hoping
you would clear out
move with the crowd
and I would never know and
could hold onto that sound
for an eternity

But our eyes met and
you knew
ten floors later
there was just
me and you
my overflowing desire and
your sensual deep voice
in that empty elevator

1 comment:

Kai said...

beautiful a.kai