Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Sound of Your Voice

Heard his voice
and my spirit smiled
spreading throughout my core
igniting a chain reaction
of passion's thrill

Couldn't even place the recognition
why my feminine essence
leapt for joy
instantly connecting to
a sound it had longed to hear
so many weeks ago

You got me blown

I am not sure how or why
it is all very innocent
we kept it above board and proper
light and friendly
but each hug led unnecessarily to another
speaking lower and softer
such that we had to move closer and closer
while tension mounted and pressure piqued
my intense throbbing matched
the blank look of desire
overwhelming your beautiful face

And we both thought about it
considered it
gave in for a second
then pulled away

But you heard my joy, didn't you?
my purest response
my eagerness for another chance
when I heard your voice
receiving confirmation of mutual desire
knowing this time you won't
fade away
cause you thought about me
every day since and you now know
just the sound of your voice
moved me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work my sister -

You are the WOMAN.