Sunday, February 25, 2007

Between His Arms

Warm comforting space
longing and inviting
tucked between well defined shoulders
centered around broad masculine neck
the crook at the center of the breastplate
a perfect resting place
for the slight touch
or the palm of my hand

between his arms

I want to fold in
press firmly against
snuggle deep within, see my
lowered lids and content expression
eyes rolling back after the
deep inhale submerging me in
luxurious scent

Notice his shoulders curved to
cocoon me and surround me
temporarily protect and shield me
hiding me from sight while
he takes in every inch of me
mind acquiescing and
shutting out the world
clinging gently to the
swell and curve of your
back and each
ripple and muscle in between
momentary peace
fulfilled want

between his arms

No comments: