Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I Should Tell You

I wonder if I should tell
just reveal what you do to me
Maybe at our next "chance meeting"
so well planned and orchestrated
that I should be ashamed

But I am not

I gotto lay eyes on you
like an addict I feen for our next meeting
the next touch
that next opportunity to
smile and gain response
see my reflection in your eyes
see my beauty through your reaction
discover my love
by your expression

Maybe I should just tell you
admit and be honest

I want you so much
Not all of you
just what you can give
when you can give it
But my tongue gets thick
whenever you approach and
apart from light flirting
I can't manage a sentence or a clear thought
much less an admission

I don't know what to do
but I gotto find a way
to let you know
to create the opportunity
if there is a slightest chance

I gotto to tell you

No comments: