Monday, February 12, 2007

I Want You

I want you
want to be with you
want to learn you
discover you
test and try you

There are places we could go
discover
explore
without ever leaving this space

There are experiences
destinations
adventures of which we can partake
without leaving this arena

Just me and you

I can lead you there
if you release your mind
and willingly follow
I can teach you
if you trust me and believe in
the magic of us

I want to make love to you
give you a glimpse of
the wonder created
by a spark of genuine love
colliding with the intense need
to intertwine with you
to press fit my body into
your masculine template and
slowly ride the natural rhythm
the unique melody created by
the hum of us

I want to make love to you
if you'll let me

1 comment:

Kai said...

very romantic!

i just love justin timberlake