Sunday, February 18, 2007

Under Armor

Who created Under Armor?
if I didn't know better
I would swear it was a women
who had similar imaginings or
a delectable sensual mind set
just like me

So distracting
trying to focus on
neck and above
talking to brotha sporting
Under Armor wear

Trying to ignore
broad chest and
muscle ripped channels
flowing so smoothly
eloquently
under colored shirt

Creation that is just a
highlighter
the accent mark, the
explanation point or
flashing neon arrow pointed
solely at
male beauty

Reminding me of
teenage years and childhood stars
when football players sported
chopped up t-shirts with metal cleats
and buffed brothas roamed the streets
shirtless and cut
using hot days as opportunites
to lure the mind and
clearly display
black beauty in all its glory

making my mind wonder
fingers aching to
lightly trace
the every curve and ripple of
masculine wonder

Some days I got to curse
the creator of Under Armor
trying so hard to
stay focused and not let mind wonder
not explore mental adventures
incited by the very sight of
the fitted wear

Other days, I just give in
watching professionals or collegiates
tear away uniforms and
expose tight swath of fabric
wondering how a man could
seem so magnifiscent
how a body could
exude such physical brilliance
how these brothas can be so clueless
messin with my mind and
eliminating the entire purpose
of watching the sport

Who in the hell created Under Armor?

No comments: