Monday, February 12, 2007

What Do You Want?

What do you want from me
Really
in all honesty
tell me, don't be shy
I might laugh a little
maybe blush a slight bit
but I won't refuse you
I couldn't
even if I wanted to

Do you think you could possibly say
anything
that I haven't already thought on
already dreamed about

Do you think your mind
could expand past
the deep reaches and
far stretches of my
passion soaked imagination

Haven't you figured out by now
that I hold no reserves
dwell with minimal inhibitions
when the focus is you and me or
me and you or
you with me or
et cetera and so forth

so tell me, in all honesty
what do you want from me
will you promise me the chance
to fulfill whatever you desire
without judgment or reservation

if so, I promise I won't refuse you
I couldn't, even if I wanted to

No comments: