Sunday, January 21, 2007

Unique Memory

Your name escaped my
sealed inner vault
sliding past barely parted lips
as the memories unfolded
clear against my closed eyes

Your touch found
every imaginable zone
every single point
pressing until I was raw
exhausted but overstimulated
tingling
a light breeze over the
super sensitive
causing waves of passion to
rain down over me
cling to my skin like cool morning dew
staining my person
leaving your indelible mark
invisible radiation
glowing through

Then you stopped
watched my eruption
mumbling words of love, lust
promotion and encouragement
releasing flood gates and
tearing down impenetrable dams

I want you, again
need to physically reminisce on
every single detail
highlight the most expressive and
reenact the most intimate
take you up on your promises
indulge myself in your pampered expertise
allow you a permanent marking
in my mind

No comments: