Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Played Yourself

Yeah, I followed you
I have no reason to lie
could tell by your mumbling and
double talkin
Your sudden shift in mood
that somethin was up

Knew it was on

I have been waiting,
noticed you cut it short,
concerned I had caught a whiff.
Thought you could wait me out, huh?
I guess
But don't you know a
woman scorned can never be outdone
out maneuvered
out schemed

For every patient day
I smiled and grinned
loved you down and backed you up
knowing you would fail, falter
thinking that you had this
sewed up, seamless

Yeah, it was only a matter of time
before you resumed your creep

Hell yeah, I followed you
so in the midst of this confusion
you bucking and ducking
her screaming and hiding
all hell breaking loose
you could see my face,
witness my calm
know that this was my game
and you, Mr. Mann
just got played....

No comments: