Friday, January 05, 2007

Stay Quiet

Please, don't talk
I think it's best since
your tongue has me confused.
I think the less I know
the better this feels
the more of you
I want, and
the more of me
you can certainly have

With no conversation and minimal interaction
I have already determined that
I am going to make love to you.

Period.

It really is that simple
This internal draught seeks to be quenched
only by you
Those eyes have me longing for more,
your solid frame calls to me,
my mental begging to caress such smooth skin and
lie underneath that light smile
creating realms of possibilities, miles of opportunities
all of which I want to experience,
feel, know, touch, taste
record in the depths of my heart

But, when you talk I feel deflated
disappointed, sometimes disgusted
your lack of ambition is unattractive and
your inability to move forward is so unsettling
the internal ache quietly soothes itself
no longer wanting to feel your cure
my whispered need completely drowned out
by the loud warning bell in my head

So, don't talk and
I won't listen
Instead I will focus on the heat of you
in your quiet I can hear the only beat I am seeking
the only sounds I am yearning
stretching you past preconceived limits
allowing my unlimited exploration
until you take over
and guide me into your oblivion

So, just stay here, in this space
and please stay quiet.

No comments: