Sunday, January 07, 2007

Stimulate You

Its unthinkable
all the time I have spent
imagining the different ways to
please you
stimulate you
encourage you to
enter my folds and
release yourself freely

Somewhat embarrassing how I
long for you, it simply can't be right
making the want so much deeper
the desire so much greater
the primal call so much louder

Can I take you there
with me
for only a little while
letting go and loosening up
placing my fingertips softy
against the smooth of your
perfect skin and
inhaling so slowly, deeply
filling my head with your natural scent
swooning from your
solid mass and
melting into center of you

In fact, you can just hold me
just like that
grip me, right there
listen to the smooth melodies of my passion
the rhythmic mix of my lust
sway and rock to this indescribable beat
a low, pounding, baseline of passion
playing loudly
to stimulate you

No comments: