Sunday, January 28, 2007

Overload

Does the desire
pour from me like an
open river
spraying lightly against your cheek
lapping lazily onto your banks

You approach so easily
so sure and confident
cupping your hands and
dipping gently into the
fullness of me
holding my essence within
your wide palms
letting it slowly escape
trickling along your fingers
around your wrists
down the masculine swell of your
wonderful arms

I must be bursting
obvious and full
my scent must be alluring
overwhelming
uniquely lustful and wanting
the subtle fulfillment of you

You knew rejection was not an option
whether forbidden or not
You were confident that the whole of me
would simply be handed to you
A whispered word
a light touch
a misplaced kiss
landing with perfection
the steady pulse of you
the most simple and most perfect
overwhelming seduction

No comments: