Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What It Do

Why are you pressin up?
grinnin and winkin
knowin I can't fight it
can't help but respond
see my dimples press in while
my lips form into
a sincere smile, chin down
eyes squinted, trying to fight
the automatic response
at the sight of you

I know why your pressin up
figured out what's on your mind
you want to know
want to see
what it do
huh?

Hmmm.
You aren't ready for me
you know it, simply
playin with fire
toyin with teargas
teasin a wild tigress

but, i got to admit, its your boldness
that keeps my attention
watching you man up and
struggle through
refusing to be
played by the game or
intimidated by the obvious

Movin you quickly up my
ladder of respect
you may never know
what it do
but that you crossed my mind
at all
is a huge honor
unto itself

4 comments:

Kai said...

i like this...
sweet dreams

miss magic said...

conceited, aren't we?? >wicked grin< hehe

a.Kai said...

teasing, yes - conceited...uhm, maybe a little (smile).

miss magic said...

haha. :D