Thursday, March 08, 2007

Can I?

Can I
seduce you
with my mind
describe miles of possibilities and
unlimited realms of creativity
that we can excavate
deeply explore

Can I
show you what I am thinking
dreaming, feeling
desiring
without striking fear or caution
setting off your internal alarm
fear of where my revelations
may go, may take you
past your point of control
past your ability to
maintain cool, calm
withhold

Can I
lure you into
my inner sanctum, secret space
past the hazy vapors and
uninhibited layers
creations realization and
sensuality's essence
giving you a place to relax
stretch out, lay down
free your mind
deeply sigh
release life's tense
expectations and anxieties

Can I
use written word to
caress your body and
massage your mind
spoken word to
stimulate your sense and
create vibration's sensations
across your beautiful sphere
silence to convey
my deepest want
my far most desire
the longing that calls your name
without a word uttered

Can I?

3 comments:

Bianca said...

I love your tranquil vibes with words. I can feel the peace, the harmony, and flow as though it was tranforming me into a place where I feel safe, secure, and at one with self.

ok, I got deep but your words are inspiring. I'm glad I discovered Kai.

Kai said...

beautiful

a.Kai said...

1blkquill-you did get deep and I luv it!!I had to reread poem after that comment... (smile)