Sunday, November 26, 2006

Addicted

It overcame me
swept through me
hovered over me
dominated and controlled
all thought
a single controlling urge
rested in the pit of my belly
the base of my spine
along my fingertips
on the back of my thighs

Constricted, I became afraid to move
to turn, to let go
afraid a moan might escape
a sigh might seep through
my body might shudder for all to see

Oh, necessito evito, por favor
some type of release, now
my mind has tuned in
to your singular vibration
my body is committed to
riding into completion
exhilaration
but I can't
not here, not now
but I really don't care
the place is no longer relevant
no setting is improper

From just your image, shadow
profile
a secretly whispered promise
a remembrance of yesterday's
expression of ecstasy
I am lost in pleasure
melting into a puddle
obligated and committed to you
addicted to your identifiable mix

No comments: