Monday, November 13, 2006

72 hours

Sit still.
No, please, don't speak
It's all about you tonite
tomorrow
this weekend

I already did the shopping
stocked up the shelves so
there is no need to surface,
exit, depart from our world
assimilate or emerge
for the next three days

I think that's just enough time
My plan? Don't worry
I can keep you entertained
sure I will keep your mind stimulated
your entire being engaged

Trust me, I got you!
All I want is to restore and affirm you
make sure this
message of love is
clear, pin pointed and focused
directly at your heart

So lie down,
hmmm, no stop,
keep your hands to yourself
for now, anyway

Just lay back and
open your mind to
the possibility of
recurring unconditional love
saturating your head and
fulfilling the physical
over the next 72 hours

Oh, now you get it.
Yeah, I thought you'd like that.

No comments: