Sunday, April 15, 2007

What Do I Do?

Couldn't sleep tonite
without placing pen against pad
and releasing this ever tightening noose
this pent up ball
pressing heavily against my chest
its ramifications slamming
against the inner well of my mind

Couldn't sleep tonite
cause it finally occurred to me
so simple, so plain
yet so impossible and unattainable
I, I want you
like a deep insatiable thirst
a longing, undeniable and anguishing
unrelinquished and impenetrable
I cannot disperse it
dilute it
remove it
resolve it
rinse it away
shove it out
pick it desperately from the
annals of my heart

I want you

Finally, my mind realizes it
identifies it
places name to this
deep destructive aching
tearing at my very nature
accepting an idea that my subconcious
desperately tried to refrain

It is clearly want
only for you

Now tell me,
what am I supposed
to do with that?

No comments: