Friday, April 06, 2007

Masculinesque

Turn down the dial
reel in some of that
masculinesque
that drips from you like
golden molasses
pouring from each gland
that I long to catch
with the
tip of my tongue

Your man flow
is like a
silent sonar
beeping loudly but soundlessly
floating unheard past the ears of
the inexperienced and
just beginning, but
burning up ripened eardrums
resonating with woman
like me
who have accepted
lusts private secrets
and desires intimate codes
able to decipher the
intangible meaning
of your direct glaze and
moist lips
returning fire with
ignited flame

But, you have to promise
to turn it down
or press mute
something to release me
from the sweet melody of
your rhythmic flow
vibing and intermingling
with the steady thrum
of my womanessence throb
cause right now
I cannot focus
your unique combination
is simply drowning out
all reason

3 comments:

miss magic said...

exactly how I feel! it's like "a silent sonar" is making me slip n slide towards him. ;)

Kai said...

me too.

thats a hot poem!

hugs & happy Easter!

Kai said...

Happy Easter!

huggss♥