Thursday, April 12, 2007

Never Embarassed

You don't ever
have to be embarrassed
with me
never
my heart lies between your palms
my mind stimulated by every sensual whisper
the very nature of you
stirs me, moves me
mounts my mental and
clenches my internal

This lust, this passion
so pure and wondrous
just simply
overwhelming
elongated and stretched out
dragging over days, weeks and months
until you could
finally have me
leading to overanticipation and unfulfilled explosion
premature release,
disappointment spreading
tearing through us like
the neverending splintered crack along fine ice

but, no
it is not the end
i can wait for you, work with you
be who need me to be
show you exactly what you need to see

baby, look at me
and understand where I am at
and where I long to be
can't you see it?
will you meet me?
here
on the real, without inhibition
or judgement
relax and breath, close your eyes
just be with me
*Written by a.kai for, and property of, Poetic Prodigies-www.ghettosoul.com*

No comments: