Monday, April 30, 2007

Come Here

Come here
I wanna show you something
want you to look in my eyes
and see yourself
the way I see you

Come here,
I wanna show you something
press your hand against my breast and
feel the beat of my heart
as it quickens while my eyes
rest upon you

Come here,
I need to tell you something
want you to stand still while I
lean against your broad frame
stand on tippy toe
and
whisper how much I want you
in every way

Come here,
please let me tell you something
want you to hear me heart aching
gasping for breath
longing so deeply for
just the slight smell of you

Come here,
I need to show you something
that only you can see
I nee to tell you something
that only you can hear
I need you to understand
how deeply I feel you
how intimately I am connected to you

I need you to come here...

No comments: