Monday, April 14, 2008

Simply You

It was you
and I just realized it

You
who disturbed
the stillness of my life
tore through my dull serenity
like a throbbing hunger
a potent implosion


You
generating a magnetic pull
a deep spiritual tug
buried in the back of my mind
waiting for its
calling, its inevitable wakening

You
reminding me of love
of soft touch
of secret delight

You
sending chills up my spine
and quiet grins of anticipation
promise of physical freedom
exhilaration
creating goosebumps and
longing promise of
caresses through the night

It took one look
into the deep swell of your eyes
the hesitant pause
that overwhelmed us both
captured us both and
I finally put my finger on it
the cause is you
Simply you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, now that's something to be mesmerized by.