Tuesday, April 01, 2008

If I Let You Go

If i let you go
will you come back to me
think on what we are
and long to have it near
hold me close
reminisce on romantic bliss
and seek creative ways to recreate
our passion
our lust
our love

Or, if i let you go
will you get caught up
ride the sway of the wind
following wherever it may lead
distracted by the fluttering of
every beautiful butterfly
every soft feminine scent
round firm touch
delicate luring promise

Do I really have you
Or are you just resting here
appeasing a permanent need
with the temporary seduction of me

What happens when i let you go?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a question that could vary in response depending on the day, the feeling we are in being human we tend to react emotionally not objectively

Yasmin said...

Good question sis...I'm still pondering!
xoxo

Kai said...

deep

a.Kai said...

And emotionally always ends in disaster!