Friday, December 14, 2007

She Took You Away

How did she
take you away from me?
tell me - i desperately need to know
Did she whisper in your ear
and affirm you masculine wonder
did she sprinkle you with affirmation
lightly oil you in excitement
in pure wonder
addicted to what you are
what you are capable of invoking?

Did she wield her pen
and scribe for you an intimate telling
a vision of the light that
shines in her innermost cavern,
of the candle you lit deep
deep, so deep within
by your unique scent
your pressured fingertips, and
the light tickle
from the tip of your perfect tongue?

Did she sing you a song
of lust
that out strummed my rhythm?
Did she dance for you
a sensuos overture that made you forget
how you made me sway
swing, dip, shake and vibrate
bellydancing my unique expression
for you?
Did she sit at the piano
stroking the melody that
your bountiful manness
automatically inspires
overplaying the many tunes
which poured from my hands?

Dont turn your back on me.
pleez, tell me
how did she
take you away from me?

No comments: