Thursday, May 31, 2007

What I See

Can I whisper in your ear
and tell you
that I love what I see
love who you are
love what you have become
and who you are going to be

Can my fingers trace a path
from your neck
across your chest
trace delight in the curve of you
press fire in the build of you
dance lightly in
anticipation of you

Can my lips gently taste
the unsuspecting surprise of you
the firm anticipation of you
trail a blaze across the
smooth terrain of you
land softly
in the private places of you

Can I whisper in your ear
and affirm your
wonderful maleness
such sincere unique masculinity
magnetizing and subtly confident
stealthy assured and unflinchingly firm

Can I whisper in your ear
I love what I see

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful poem. thank you so much for this. this poem found me at a low point and lifted me. thank you.

a.Kai said...

What a wonderful comment- thank you so much!