Sunday, May 27, 2007

Miss You

Your voice
is a mere whisper in the wind
your hunger
the last burning ember
in the mountain of ashes
your eyes
a reflecting pool of emotions
rivers flow within each current
slightly changing the deep brown pool
of each pupil

Your voice
has become a mere whisper in the mind
each memory
a vivid telecast played throughout my dreams
but fading, slipping, evaporating
as the sun presses through eyelids
and consciousness returns
You memory
tugs at my soul
each little bit of you
that I can hold onto, remember
clear without distortion
is a cherished piece of
a never reached future
a never obtained oasis of love

Your voice
is a mere whisper in the wind
as time passes by
I can barely hear you...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it.

a.Kai said...

You just made me smile!