Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Movement By Myself (Fabolous Tribute)

Did you ever doubt it
naw, I can tell
you always knew
always saw it
had to have me by your side
harness this raw inspiration
tame this unique flow
and wrap it around your
intimate self

No doubt
I am a movement by myself
but I am force when we're together

How did you see it
watching
dreaming
yearning for what we could be
what our love could create
our passion so unique
so pure, burning, flaming
your sweet breathe
blowing away ashes
leaving
the pure magnitude of us
shining, irridescent

Yeah, I was good all by myself
But baby you, you make me better
intermingling with you
beautiful
your special talent
wonderful skill
did you know you could have me
like this?

I find you delicious,
at your mere request
I willingly submit
handing you
my special reins
unplugging my private effervescent
placing my secrets in the palms
of your hands

You make me better
creating us magnificent

*Inspired and references from Fabolous' "Make Me Better" collab with Neo*

2 comments:

Kai said...

wonderful, miss a.kai

Kai said...

hugs:-]