Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Something to Show You

When you are tired
of the hit and run
the buckwild thrill
anticipation of rejection,leading to
elation at unexpected acceptance
taking up every offer
somehow unaware that
for you, it will always be there
when the 5 minute grind
finally proves dull
and the easy climax
empty and vague

that's when it is my time
my turn
my opportunity to
demonstrate a steady and sure pace
broaden your experience
focus your fantastic energy
I can take you
to that next level
demonstrate what more focus and intensity
can accomplish
what real passion and sensuality
can create
every engagement
can be better than the first
deeper than the first
more fulfilling than the last

Romances real definiton
lusts silent partner
I have something to show you
when your ready

how long will you take?

No comments: