Monday, July 02, 2007

Melt

Enflamed
your eyes contain
the heat of the sun
singularly focused
determined
to burn through my shell
see past my cover
expose the raw of inner me
that longs so desperately
for you

you make me melt

melt
I can't help it
can't deny it
you stand before me and I
try to ignore you
try to pretend I can't
feel your passion
don't understand sexual hunger
frontin' like I am not
tuned in and
turned out by
the simple promise
of what we
can accomplish
can have
can feel

I have already felt
the heat of you
lingered near
savoring the wonderful warmth
of you
but your eyes
radiate a lustful sizzle
an unquenchable, insatiable need
matched only by my
secret desire
and you linger on my mind
for days at a time
wondering if I can ever let you
touch me and
make me melt

No comments: