Sunday, July 29, 2007

Mind Loving

Took a moment
and wondered why
you fill my mind
at all moments, of all time
imagination taking us to
unexplored territory
deeply desired frontiers
my soul aching to
touch you and
explore who you are and
what it do

Got to figure out why
why its you that is
branded into the ethereal circumference
of my mental
why it is your
unique vibrant mass
that consumes all fanciful thought

Believed that I could
feel you
although you
weren't in the room

For a moment, thought I could
taste you although
your person is
on the other side of the sphere

Briefly allowed me to
marinate in you
until I realized that
you were not here and
I was simply alone

My mind is stretched past reason
longing has manipulated all decency
I can't figure out why
I can't release mind loving you

No comments: