Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Messed Up

Falling apart
releasing and relenting
breathless
airless
senses garbled
mind foggy

you were never supposed to phase me

not like this
i dictate the rules of this game
the limits and the boundaries
the whispers and the light touches
harmless flirting and intimate inhales
rubbing you softly, gently
giggling fake apologies
while continuing to cop a feel

you twisted it

now I am confused
wondering how to erect a fence
back you up
limit your access

but my mind
strips you down
imagines
my arms and legs
intertwined with yours
my heart
feeling the pounding
of your heart
against my chest
my entire person tingling
as it envelopes
your perfect frame
press fits gently against
your narrow waist...

you messed me up

Copyright 2007 Chloe R
www.chloewrites.com

No comments: