Thursday, June 07, 2007

Want, Desire, Love

Would it be wrong
to leave you a trail of crumbs
a secret set of clues
a hidden diagram
a concealed map
directing you to
the treasure chest
of my want
of my desire
of my love

Would it be wrong
to wait for you to
ascertain,
think on it and become sure
to let you approach me
when the time is right
allow you access when you have
linked together the various hints
rewarding your diligence, boldness
with my want
with my desire
with my love

Would it be wrong
to wait, in the meantime
with hooded eyes and
cloaked heart
disguising my feelings and
barricading my essence
ignoring the piece of me
that desperately wants you to
search for me
to claim me as yours
to hungrily pursue and immerse in
my want
my desire
my love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this!