Wednesday, October 04, 2006

That was love

How can I be here again
but never have
experienced this before?

Impossible to
feel each move
tingles chasing your
fingertips
causing
sensual spasms
throughout my cover

I have been here before
but never experienced this

Fighting back
onslaught of emotion
surprise and fear
overcome by
excitement and anticipation
swallowing moans and cries
focusing on bliss
while pleasure blooms
and explodes
covers me in
goosebumps and chills

Wake me up, please...

I know I have been here before,
but never, ever, ever
experienced anything like this

Tears flood and pour
down my cheeks
light sprinkles dance
across my face
on parted lips
gasping and gulping for
breath and air
mounted tension
peaks and release
allowing me to
settle down
slowly, comfortably
cradled in the nook of you
unable to move
holding on

What was that?
I wonder

You open eyes, stare deep
inhale me, exhale you
my heart swells, surges forward
calls to you and
heeds your response

Connected.
I am connected to you
inexplicable yet undeniable

I ask aloud
"How can I have been here
but never experienced this before?"

You answer
whisper slowly and softly,
eyelids heavy
heart full, answering
clear and certain

"Because that was love."

No comments: