Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Eternal Price

Name the price of engagement.
Cause right now,
I swear I'm paying with
mind , body, spirit and soul

You are stripping me
wearing me down and unraveling
my energy
staining my reality
digging out my core while
observing me cruelly

Leave. Please, please leave.

But it isn't enough,
the slow decimation of me
you must destroy my very essence
until I am
bowed down
castrated and broken

Then you'll still hang on
'til this soul has been ripped
from the bent frame,
sucked out and destroyed
torn and tormented

You wish to rob and defile me
energize you and dethrone me
the same thing you loved, now repulses
and you must desecrate me until I
am no longer anything but a reflection of you
my beauty gone, minimized and reduced
to appease your self hate

No comments: