Monday, September 17, 2007

Believing

Believing
that all things happen for a reason
all things, but
most certainly the bad
the pain
the trauma and the struggle

Believing
in His Word
and His promise
and the past record of proof
which is my life
and my pain
and my bridge over
troubled waters
my protective armor through
pestilence and pain

Believing
that it will be
all good
all right
all safe
all true
this world, a mere training ground
to stretch and develop my soul
teach and mature me
into who He would have me to be

giving thanks
for unshakable faith
a learned response
a stronger belief

I'm believing....

1 comment:

Onika Pascal said...

I needed to read this this morning. Its very uplifting. Something I need right now. I have to believe. One can be their own worst critics especially when life isn't going the way they imagined it. Its hard to view obstacles as a strengthening tool.

Awesome write sis! *kudos*