Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cook For U

This energy
seems to be spreading
invading
overpowering and controlling

seeping
from you

to me

and I
I
I think I wanna
cook for you
create for you
demonstrate the inner god
that you so gingerly inspire
so delicately
enliven

I need to demonstrate
how our union
creates fantastical reality
making barriers evaporate into
translucent visions that I
step through with ease

Reaching for you
focused on you

that deepseeded urge to try
becomes a pounding demand to
tackle and complete
to step foward
without fear
to wrap my hands around nothing
and manifest
everything

May I
cook for you
dance for you
lay back and perform my
ritual just for you
can I write to you
or
sing to you
play a simple melody
reflecting my vibe for you
or should I
center my energies
here, and
simply be
for you
for you
for you

I need to breathe
for you

No comments: