Thursday, July 24, 2008

Love Hard

Got to
love you hard
like tomorrow isn't promised
and yesterday will
surely fade

Got to remember
to be thankful
you are here
every night
you're still here
where you have been
year after year after year

Got to
love you hard
for being true to your word
being real with yourself
being nourishment
to my soul

So blessed
to have you
SO lucky
to know you
So rare, to have
someone like you
in my sphere
in my life
in my soul
binded to you
for an eternity

Got to
love you hard
fresh, clean
pure
heavy
serenly
freely
letting you
spread your wings
because you have
always come back
always landed
right here
within me

Got to love you hard
during this finite life
making sure each utterance
and every act
lets you know
I am completely smitten
so absolutey
in love

No comments: